Recently, Android emulators have started to gain a lot of attention. These Android emulators help you to run Android apps on your PC. Developers can debug their applications from the comfort of their computers by using these emulators. Moreover, Android emulators allow gamers to enjoy popular Android titles on their PCs. As there are a lot of reasons to run Android applications and games on PCs, various developers have tried to create a good Android emulator. However, most of these emulators available out there in the market do not work as they are advertised. If you are looking for a feature-full Android emulator that is also stable, you may want to try the Nox Player.
Reasons to use Android emulators :
You can run Android apps and games on your Android smartphone. Then, why you need to install an Android emulator on your PC to run those apps and games on your computer. Smartphones cannot stand long periods of use as a person will with a computer. Moreover, Android emulators also reduce the lag in Android games.
Gamers usually require a larger screen to conveniently play games. Android emulators help you to play Android games on a larger screen. The large screen of a PC also allows you to appreciate the graphics more and provides you the capacity to view the small details which cannot be viewed on the small screen of a smartphone. The keyboard and mouse of a computer also make it easier for users to work and play. If you want to play using your controller or gamepad, you can also use them with some of these Android emulators such as the Nox app player. This app player also allows you to run multiple applications alongside each other on your computer.
What is Nox Player ?
The Nox player is an Android emulator that gives users access to Android games on Windows PC and Mac. Nox player also enhances the basic features and functions of applications and games and offers enhanced graphics. It is entirely free to use and is dedicated to bringing the best experience to those who want to run Android apps and play Android games on their PCs. It is based on Android version 4.4.2 and 5.1.1. The player is also compatible with X86/AMD. As it is compatible with X86/AMD, the player has gained an advantage in stability and compatibility as compared to similar software such as BlueStacks and YouWave.
The basic functions of this nox player Android emulator include the camera, microphone, and keyboard typing. The specialty of this emulator is that it allows you to connect a controller and a gamepad while playing games. The keyboard mapping function of this emulator is useful when it comes to Action Role Play Game. This makes it possible for you to use the WASD key for controlling the game character. Its multiplayer mode is an innovative feature that allows you to run multiple Nox App Player windows at one time on your computer. You can run different apps and games on each window and switch between the windows conveniently on the same screen. It is developed by the Nox Digital Entertainment Co. Ltd, and this popular emulator is used by over 150 million people in more than 150 countries.
Nox player is available in 20 languages and is available for Windows PCs as well as macOS. It creates a virtual environment for Android apps and games to run on the computer for free. The latest version of this software allows you to craft the background with a customized app skin.
- Name: Nox App Player
- Recent version: Nox Emulator v220.127.116.11
- Size: The size of this app on Windows is 592 MB.
- License: The license type of this app is freeware.
- Languages: It is available in twenty languages.
- Supported OS: macOS, Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10.
- Developer: Nox Digital Entertainment Co. Ltd.
- Dual-core AMD/ Intel CPU is required to install this player on your PC.
- The app requires a minimum of 2 GB of RAM to run properly.
- Minimum 1.5 GB of free disk space on the computer is required to download this app.
- GPU with support of OpenGL 2.1 is needed.
- The app also requires a minimum of 1GB Graphics Card.
You may also note that if your PC does not meet the minimum requirements stated above, then this Android emulator will not operate at the optimum level even if you are able to download and install it on your PC.
Download Nox Emulator on Windows PC :
As you are now aware of the minimum requirements of nox player , we can discuss how to download and install this software on your PC. You will need to follow the instructions given below to successfully download and install this app on your computer.
- Firstly, launch your web browser from your PC or laptop, and Download the Nox app player from the button given above
- The offline setup of the app will be downloaded on your system. Once the download is complete, you will be ready to install the Android emulator on your Windows PC or laptop.
- Now go to the download folder of your PC, and double-click the downloaded setup file of this Android emulator.
- Now, the installation process will initiate. Accept all the legal permissions and you will see an ‘Install’ button on the final screen.
- Tap on the Install button and the emulator will start installing on your Windows PC.
- Once the emulator has successfully installed on your Windows system, a screen will appear on which you will see a ‘Finish’ button.
- Tap on the Finish button to exit the setup. You may also note that the emulator takes some time to complete installing itself on the system, so you will have to maintain patience.
- Now, go to the quick launch section of the taskbar of your PC, and look for the emulator. You can also locate the Nox emulator icon on your desktop.
- Tap on the icon to launch the player on your PC. The emulator will require you to enter your Gmail Id and password. You will have to enter these credentials to log in to your Google Play Store account.
- Now, you are ready to download and run Android apps and games on your Windows PC.