The voicemail is a voice or audio message that is recorded when you are busy with some other call or when your phone call goes unrequited, for you to pay attention to later. It is diverse from the age-old answering systems in that instead of saving the message on your device; it saves it in the mailbox on the server of the service provider, the same manner the email message is saved. If you have never utilized or activated voicemail on the Android, we are gonna show you how you can set up voicemail.Nox App Player is the best one if you want to use android apps on pc
How Can You Set Up Voicemail On Android?
Follow the below steps to do so:
- First of all, open the stock Phone application. The voicemail is the feature that is embedded in your phone application, and thus, you can easily access this through the application.
- Touch & hold the number 1 on your dialer. If you have not set up that service before, you would certainly get a No voicemail number is saved on your card message. However, if it has been set up already, listen to the prompts for directions on how you can set this up completely.
- Enter the voicemail password when asked.
- When you reach the mailbox, tap number 3 for the menu of Advanced Options. (If you’ve any new voicemails, they’ll have to be listened to before tapping 3.)
- Tap 2 for recording the greeting.
- When asked, record the greeting, and then tap #.
On a few Android devices, you can set up the voicemail by following the below steps.
- Go to Settings.
- Then, touch Call Settings.
- Select Voicemail.
- Tap Voicemail service > choose My operator or My carrier.
- Tap Setup.
- Choose the Voicemail number and enter the voicemail number.
- Tap OK after entering the voicemail number.
- Tap OK in your Voicemail number changed popup.
- Open the Phone application.
- Tap & hold the number 1 until your phone calls your voicemail service.
- Enter the password or PIN when asked by your voice command.
- Record the name by speaking when asked by your voice command.
- Select the greeting, or you might opt to record the new one.
- Follow the voice commands for completing the setup.
And this is pretty much it!
Check The Voicemail Messages From Your PC:
You can utilize a 3rd-party application for listening to the voicemail messages on your PC from the Android phone if the carrier does not support the visual voicemail; one of the great ones that can really work for both iOS and is YouMail.
- Sign up & install this app, open the browser, and navigate to YouMail.
- Enter the login details > click on Sign In.
- Navigate to the Recent Messages for viewing the new voicemails.
- For seeing more messages, choose Play next to the message you desire to listen to. On the other hand, simply tap Inbox. You can also choose other options like Save, Forward, Notes, Delete, Relay, or Block from the Inbox by choosing the message you desire.
Note: If you’ve any other device that can really support the YouMail tool, you can manage the voicemail from there as well.